Title: In Shadows of Magic
Author: Alison F. Prince
Kindle Edition: 284 pages
Published: July 10th 2013 by Astraea Press
Mandy McKinney lives the charmed life. She is beautiful, athletic, popular, dating the hottest jock in school, and certainly doesn't have any time for her loser twin sister. But Mandy also has a secret. When the truth is unveiled, her world is twisted upside down, and her very life is at stake. Mandy's twin sister, Brianna, has never had any success in the dating department. When Brianna finally meets the guy of her dreams, it turns out that he has secrets of his own. Dangerous secrets. Just her luck. The twins are about to be swept away into a world of beauty and power beyond their wildest imaginations where nothing is what is seems, danger is lurking in the shadows, and their only chance of survival is finding themselves, and each other, once again.
In Shadows of Magic is only $2.99 and is available as an ebook on itunes, Amazon, Barnes and Nobles, and many other online retailers.
Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/18188624-in-shadows-of-magic?from_search=true Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/In-Shadows-Magic-Alison-Prince-ebook/dp/B00DVDCNGC
Alison F. Prince is a school psychologist in northern New Jersey. In Shadows of Magic is her debut release.
In Shadows of Magic Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/InShadowsofMagic
Ten Random Things About Me
1. As a hobby, I'm a metalsmith and I hand make jewelry. About twice a year, I participate in craft fairs to sell my work.
2. I look forward to Sundays because I'm on a volleyball team with my friends. We play every week, and it's a blast.
3. I play A LOT of ping pong. It's one of my favorite activities. Anyone up for a ping pong challenge?
4. I have a black and white cat that I rescued from the SPCA. She's adorable and her name is Pandora.
5. Scrabble is my favorite board game.
6. There is nothing better than a brownie sundae slathered with whipped cream and hot fudge.
7. Currently, my favorite show is Awkward on MTV. Team Matty!
8. I love watching thunderstorms.
9. I believe in quality over quantity. I'd rather spend my weekend with two close friends than thirty acquaintances.
10. I'm a school psychologist in NJ public schools. I feel very lucky to have my job. I truly love what I do, and look forward to going to work each and every day. And one extra for good luck:
I LOVE Halloween! It's my favorite holiday.