Tagline

Sink your fangs or park your broom; the books are coming alive and I'm buried in them!

Thursday, December 12, 2013

♥~~Blog Award~~♥

Hello All!! I have been gifted to receive the Liebester Blog Award!! And my giver is the wonderful Kokila Gupta!!

 "Liebester" is a German word meaning sweetheart or beloved, dearest, sweet, nicest...and what is nicer than receiving it from a fellow blogger!!


A major aspect of blogging is to connect with people so its a great way to promote upcoming bloggers and  to know more about your fellow bloggers.




By accepting, I am bound to answer the questions given to me and to word my own for the other chosen by me. Mm .. sounds good.well, here I go.


The rules are-


Link back to the blog that nominated you.
Answer the questions given.

Nominate 10 blogs & let them know.
Ask 10 questions for the blogs you nominate to answer in their post.
Share a couple of random facts about yourself.

My 10 questions are-
Why you choose your blog name this?

I chose to name my blog this because I was arranging my huge stacks of books and was telling my fiance' that I  wanted to start a blog but couldn't think of a name. Then, I made a comment about having so many books I felt like I was buried in them. Name solved!!

Which is your favourite  heroine  in literature?

I don't really have a favorite. I like heroins in books, but I am more of a hero person myself ;)

Which is the one book you was mesmerised by and WHY?

I have been mesmerized by the Forever Evermore series by Scarlett Dawn. Such a wonderful series and her writing is phenomenal!!

What is that one idea (crazy/mysterious... ) on which you want a book/movie to be made?

I want there to be a book about vampires that doesn't have love in it!!

Which book you have read/liked which was not in English that is a translated work ?

I have not read any translated books.

What according to you is a classic?

Jane Austen's "Pride and Prejudice"

Which is the best mystery/Thriller you have come across?

I am huge Patrica Cornwell fan. I love all her mysteries. I couldn't pick just one!!

Which country/culture attracts you most and you want to know more about?

Italy. I was born there but didn't live there long enough to remember anything good!

What will you ask for if you are granted 3 wishes?

That animals would be treated as well as humans, that my family would not have to worry about anything the rest of their days, and that I could be a vampire for one day!!

Do you think travelling is as important as reading/writing?

No, I don't. I think it's great to see things but reading and writing expands the mind and makes us a more well rounded individual.

Random facts about Me -

1. I sometimes love my dogs more than people
2. I have a brain full of useless information
3. I am a military brat
4. I have always wanted to own a coffee shop

And the nominees are-


My 10 questions are:

If you could be in any genre of book, what would it be?
Do you believe that books should never be made into movies?
What was the last book you couldn't finish?
Do you prefer to read sitting up or laying down?
Are you a coffee or tea person?
If you could go back to any era, what would it be?
If you could be any type of paranormal, what would it be and why?
If you won the lottery, what would you do with the money?

Your current blog gets shut down..name your next one.
Is your blog only one genre or do you feature more? How many?

CONGRATS!!!!!



2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for nominating me, Melissa! <3 you rock

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for your nomination, but I've decided that I can't do these awards because I just don't have time to respond to them all. I really do appreciate it, though! And congrats on your award!

    Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction

    ReplyDelete