Author: Sarah Biermann
Genre: New Adult
Hosted by: Love Between the Sheets
When Harvard Law student, Dylan Ackhart, moves to Boston with her best friend- the last thing she expects to find is Jeremy Mason. Jeremy is sexy, smart, and passionate- and currently the most famous rock star in the world.
From the first moment Dylan meets Jeremy, she's attracted to him. But she soon finds the fame and press can wear on you. Plus, Jeremy seems to be hiding things from her- including his relationship with the mysterious blue-haired girl.
Tracks takes you on a ride through the not so glamorous side of dating a rock star- sex, drugs, rock and roll.
Sarah Biermann, RN, BSN was born Wilmington, Delaware and grew up in Claymont. She attended Cab Calloway School of the Arts in Wilmington for high school, majoring in creative writing. She went on to Montgomery County Community College in Blue Bell, PA for her Associates Degree in Nursing. She recently graduated Drexel University with her BSN in nursing and is currently in their Masters program for nursing education. Sarah's nursing specialty is in drugs and alcohol detox and rehab.
Sarah has been married to her husband, Jon, for 8 years. She has two beautiful daughters: Anna, age 7, and Quinn, age 2. They live in Lansdale, Pennsylvania.
She enjoys reading, singing, art, music, television, going to the movies, Hershey Park, and writing. "Tracks"- the first book in the "Rock Bottom" series- is her first book.
Sarah is currently working on the second book in the "Rock Bottom" series- titled "Trials"- coming soon.
I finally look directly at Jeremy and everything in my body turns to butter. I tingle with electricity. He looks astonishing. It’s a hot day, and he has a sheen of sweat covering his body. His tight white T-shirt clings to his muscular chest. His dark jeans are again hanging low on his hips, exposing his hip bones. He’s barefoot and sleeveless, so casual yet he makes it look so elegant and beautiful. He has his signature grey guitar on his lap and a cigarette hanging from his gorgeous pink lips. He’s clean shaven today, which kind of disappoints me. I loved the way his face felt when it grazed against mine. I imagine for only a moment the way his stubble would feel against my inner thighs...
1. Kiss From a Rose- Seal
2. Hallelujah- Jeff Buckley
3. In Your Eyes- Peter Gabriel
4. Mirrors- Justin Timberlake
5. Big Shot- Billy Joel
6. Happiness is a Warm Gun- Beatles
7. Baby's on Fire- Jonathan Rhys Meyers
8. Barely Breathing- Dunkin Sheik
9. Behind Blue Eyes- The Who
10. Breaking the Habit- Linkin Park
11. Extraterrestrial- Katie Perry
12. Circle The Drain- Katie Perry
13. Hummingbird Heartbeat- Katie Perry
14. Heroin- The Velvet Underground
15. Come To Your Senses- show "Tick Tick Boom!"
16. I Want You/She's So Heavy- Beatles
17. Locked Out Of Heaven- Bruno Mars
18. Your Song- Elton John
19. I Drink Alone- George Thorogood
20. Take A Bow- Rihanna
21. This Time- Jonathan Rhys Meyers
22. While My Guitar Gently Weeps- Beatles
(5) Winners – One eBook of Tracks per winner.
(2) Winners – One Signed Paperback of Tracks per winner.
(1) $25 Amazon Gift Card