Tagline

Sink your fangs or park your broom; the books are coming alive and I'm buried in them!

Sunday, June 2, 2013

Returning the Favor

Hello Everyone!

I don't get on here often just to vent but I have to now. I have been noticing that people are beginning to follow blogs to help promote them and get the word out, but these followed bloggers are not doing the same in return. I find this rude and insulting. Everyone wants their blog to be a hit but the problem is there is no networking happening. I feel that if you follow someones blog they should do the same for you.

I have about 54 blogs on Networked Blogs that I follow and tweet and retweet daily the content from their pages but they don't do the same for me. STOP BEING RUDE!!! Go through your followers page and follow back. Otherwise, why should I follow you?

That is all.....

No comments:

Post a Comment