Tagline

Sink your fangs or park your broom; the books are coming alive and I'm buried in them!

Thursday, June 27, 2013

GUEST POST!!! Fantabulous Author Lindy Spencer!!!

Hi, Melissa!  So good to see you!  Wow, great place you have here... so roomy and open.  I love it!  Oh, and look at that bench seat tucked into the bay window nook, that'll be perfect for reading and relaxing at the same time while watching the sailboats on the water on that lake over there!  I'm so jealous!  Mind if I stop by and use it from time to time?  Here, I brought you a bottle of wine as a housewarming gift!  Hope you like Pinot Grigio.

I wanted to drop in and say hi, and pick your brain about something.  I've been thinking about karma a lot lately; not only because my first book, The Boomerang Effect, centers on it, or the sequel which isn't out yet, but because I've talked to some people lately who don't really believe in it.  They attribute karmic happenings to coincidence.  What do you think?  Do you think you get back what you put out there, or do you think the universe is randomized and people seeing karma are ghost hunters?

There were times in my younger years that I believed in coincidence.  The older I get, the more I feel that everything that happens is woven together somehow, that it relates back to something you've already done or a lesson you needed to learn but didn't pick up the first time around, and you're being given a second chance to learn it. 

Kind of a heavy topic with lots of thinking, karma.  It also takes patience.  Sometimes people don't get what's coming to them, the just desserts if you will, until long after the people they've wronged have gone on and forgotten about it.  Would that be Universal Revenge? The universe making sure the scales stay balanced and everyone who is inherently good getting good in return?  Ack, that's taking it a bit too far, even for me. 

Seriously, what do you think about karma, and have you had anything come back around to you that reminded you of something you did to deserve it? 

Anyway, as long as you're throwing a party and inviting everyone you know, can I give you the links to my book?  That way if anyone wants to check it out, they can find it easily enough, or even come by and talk to me on my author page... I'm there more often than my lovely followers know!  Here, I'll just leave you a list, you can share it if you like.

Oh, goodness, look at the time.  So much to do, so little time to do it!  Hope you've enjoyed our visit as much as I have, we need to do this more often!  Have a great day!! Talk to you soon!!!

Lindy





Get the Goods!!!



















Buried Under Books

No comments:

Post a Comment